Info Org Ltd is an Australian not-for-profit entity registered with the Australian Charities and Not-forprofits Commission (ACN 612 425 840).
- Foster and broaden cultural awareness within the Australian public.
- Stimulate the Australian cultural landscape and thus stimulate the related economies.
- Mitigate language and cost as a barrier to culturally enriching the Australian public.
- Establish Info Org Ltd as the vehicle in which to achieve our goal.
- Offer the culturally focussed “InfoPond” app and service free to the Australian public.
Benefits to the Australian Public
- InfoPond app describes Australian culture, live music, heritage, cultural tourism and events.
- InfoPond can turn streets into galleries and user location into a cultural directory.
- Inform users in their preferred language—info is presented in 12 languages.
- Free-to-use by public within Australia lowers barrier to use and broadens target market.
- Zero requirement for public to login or register.
- Zero “fake information” —public cannot create/edit information displayed to users.
- Highly integrated text-to-speech—users look at cultural opportunities instead of screens.
- Assist visually impaired users through highly-integrated text-to-speech.
- Broaden user’s cultural perspectives through cross-pollination of cultural opportunities
Benefits to Government
- Re-pitch Org’s archived content to today’s audiences.
- Re-activate valuable, government funded information repositories, e.g. Heritage Archives.
- Re-surface and present content when and where it is relevant.
- Multilingual content translation broadens potential target market.
- Stimulate cultural & related tourism economies by increasing public awareness / patronage
Benefits to Regional Organisations & Councils
- Enable organisations, cultural event organisers and councils to easily and rapidly ‘have an
app’ for short-term cultural events which may not otherwise be financially viable
- InfoPond informs users of cultural opportunities—zero market erosion, just growth.
- Multilingual regional information can increase target market, and thus stimulate regional
cultural tourism and the regional economy.
- Culturally focussed information.
- No general purpose ad feeds.
- Content can only be provided and modified by pre-authorised users, not the public.
- Zero fake information.
- Contributors can customise InfoPond “pages” displaying their content.
- Contributors can monitor the view activity of their pages.
- Multilingual content—users can dynamically switch between their preferred languages.
- Free-to-use by the Australian public—no app purchase, registration or login requirement.
- Highly integrated multilingual text-to-speech supports use by visually impaired.
- Differentiated Class-1 content—that content contributed by a recognised authority in the
subject of their contribution—from content of unknown authority.
- Empower individuals, organisations, governments, councils, any entity recognised as an
authority in the subject of their contribution, to publish their Class-1 content to InfoPond.
- Secure integrity of Class-1 content to maintain it as a quotable resource suited to citation.
- Class-1 content can only be altered by the content provider— not the public.
- Class-1 content is translated and available in twelve or more languages.